Olivia will host “Magic Under The Stars”, a VIP Fundraising Event following her performance at the Capitol Theatre on Wednesday, February 4 At 7:30 pm. Proceeds to benefit The Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute and The Moffitt Cancer Center.
Click here to order tickets.
The concert begins at 7:30 pm with the “Magic Under The Stars” reception immediately following the performance on Frenchy’s Rooftop Terrace of the historic Capitol Theatre.
Gold level packages are $200 and include:
• Premium reserved seat in the middle orchestra floor
• Post-show reception with Olivia Newton-John which includes hors d’oeuvres and cocktails
• Program from Olivia Newton-John performance at Flamingo Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
• LIV Aid ®
• Olivia Newton-John Double CD, Live in Concert
• LivWise cookbook written by Olivia Newton-John
• Travel coffee mug from Moffitt Cancer Center
Platinum level packages are $250 and include all of the items in the gold package plus:
• Premium reserved seat in the first 15 rows
• Exclusive on stage photo opportunity with Olivia Newton-John
• Local restaurant gift card
• Bottle of Pink and Blue for Two wine
• Two tickets to one of the following performances - choice made by REH at random: Chicago – The Musical, Megan Hilty in concert, 107 Years of Broadway or The Midtown Men (valued at $100)
• And many more items!
Regular priced tickets (do not include access to VIP party) are $85 & $75.
In addition to February 4th, Olivia will perform a second concert on February 5th at 7:30pm (no VIP Fundraising Event on the 5th).
Performance is at the Capitol Theatre, 405 Cleveland St, Downtown Clearwater.